A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its use permits the website to remember your visit for when you visit the site on future occasions. Cookies generally store technical information, personal preferences, personalised content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The function of the cookie is to adapt web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any website will be significantly diminished. If you would like to consult further information on cookies, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this websiteweb
In accordance with the Spanish Data Protection Agency guidelines, we detail below the cookies used on this site with the aim of providing visitors to our site with as much information as possible.
This site uses the following first party cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated bots. This helps us to combat spam.
This site uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to create statistics on traffic and volume of visits to the site. By using this site you are giving your consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercising of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social networking site uses its own cookies so that site visitors can click on buttons such as ‘Like’ or ‘Share’.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivation or elimination of the cookies on this website. These actions must be carried out in different ways depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools tasked with storing cookies and it is from here, should you wish to, that you can exercise your right to cookies’ elimination or deactivation. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies on behalf of the browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies in order for your browser to remember your decision not to accept cookies.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and it pledges not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it might be necessary for system functioning on when required by law. According to Google your IP address is not saved. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement which guarantees that all transferred data shall be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulation. You can consult detailed information on the topic by clicking this link. If you would like information on Google’s use of the cookies here is another link.